Senior SRE/DevSecOps Engineer in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Do you want to work in an inspiring environment that will push your skills to the limit and offer you a place to expand your knowledge? Then look no further!
Stibo DX develops content and digital asset management systems for media companies and brands around the world. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s biggest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist.
We are a truly international company with offices in Denmark, Norway, Germany, USA, and Bangladesh. In recent years we have made big investments in developing a digital experience platform that empowers enterprises to engage customers across their entire journey.
We offer our customers on-premise and cloud-based SaaS solutions built on Amazon Cloud where we host and care for our customers 24/7. We are building automated, secure, and self-healing software using GitOps while preparing for the future cloud with OpenShift. Do you want to be part of the future working in an inspiring environment that will push your skills to the limit and offer you a place to expand your knowledge? Then look no further!
Stibo DX is looking for a self-motivated Senior SRE/DevSecOps Engineer who enjoys taking part in automating, building, maintaining, and monitoring a cloud-based, business-critical service environment on AWS. You will be working with a highly skilled team of DevOps engineers and developers with a clear focus on creating a better future for our customers.
- Strong skills in Unix/Linux (Redhat, Ubuntu, CentOs etc.)
- Good understanding and hands-on with Amazon Web Services (like EC2, Route53, RDS, S3, VPC, CDN)
- Experience with other cloud providers is an advantage
- Solid Experience in maintaining large complex JEE application
- Solid experience with MySQL, Tomcat, Apache, Nginx, Varnish, Memcached
- Solid experience with frequent deployments and troubleshooting
- At least 3+ years of experience in software development
- Strong skills in Go language
- Strong skills in OpenShift and Kubernetes
- Experience in developing for OpenShift or Kubernetes
- Strong skills in (Bash/Python/Perl) scripting
- Experience with infrastructure and application security
- Educational Requirement: B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- Desired Experience
- Loves to automate repetitive tasks
- Self-motivated and proactive problem solver
- Willing to learn and adopt new technical skills
- Must be a team player in a globally distributed team
- Excellent communication skills in English, both oral and written
- ITIL Service Operations and ITIL Service Transition
- Good understanding of TCP/IP, HTTP, REST
- Good understanding of Java and related tools like Maven
- Experience with Nodejs is a plus
- Good understanding of SSL/TLS, GnuPG/GPG
- Experience with system and IT operations
- Experience with deployment management tools like Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Experience with Dynatrace monitoring will be a plus
- A challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- A friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to visit Stibo DX headquarters in Denmark (we also have offices in Norway, Germany, and USA)
- Annual bonus
- Office transportation/allowance
- Medical insurance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Annual vacation of 20 days
- Breakfast and Lunch at the office
- Other benefits as per company policy
Apply now by sending your CV and cover letter (as PDFs) to firstname.lastname@example.org before 20th of April 2021. You are encouraged to apply at your earliest convenience. Please mention “YourName applied for SRE/DevOps Engineer” in the subject of your e-mail. Only short-listed candidates will be invited for an interview.