Android Developer in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Do you want to build the next generation of mobile applications? Then join our team in Dhaka, Bangladesh!
Stibo DX develops content and digital asset management systems for media companies and brands around the world. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s biggest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist.
We are a truly international company with offices in Denmark, Norway, Germany, USA, and Bangladesh. In recent years we have made big investments in developing a digital experience platform that empowers enterprises to engage customers across their entire journey.
We are looking for an Android Developer who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technologies to the limit and will work with our team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. You will be responsible for building SDK, which will cater to client android applications to render magazines and e-papers.
What we are looking for:
- Android development experience in Java and Kotlin
- Experience with Android architecture components and usages of Jetpack
- Proficiency in Java
- Experience working with RESTful APIs
- Experience in writing well-tested code
- Experience in working with Git
- Experience in working with iOS application would be a plus
- Experience with developing client-side SDK would be a plus
We are looking for someone with professional experience of 2-3 years, but if you are competent enough then the experience requirement can be relaxed.
As a person, you are:
- Passionate about building engaging solutions for the future market
- A team player that is happy to engage in discussion on how to deliver the best possible product
- Curious about learning and investigating new technologies
- Fluent in English
- Educational Requirement
- B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
- A challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- Friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to visit Stibo DX’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark
- Annual bonus
- Office transportation/allowance
- Medical insurance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Annual vacation leave of 20 days
- Breakfast and lunch at office
- Other benefits as per company policy
You will be working at Kaderia Tower, 14th floor, JA 28/8B Mohakhali C/A, 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Apply now by sending your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please write “YourName applied for Android Developer” in the subject of your mail. If you have questions, please contact Moshlehuddin Mazumder Apu, Development Manager, by email at email@example.com. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.