Software Engineer in Dhaka, Bangladesh
Do you want to build presentation layers that are used by millions of people around the world? Then join our front-end team in Dhaka, Bangladesh!
Stibo DX develops content and digital asset management systems for media companies and brands around the world. Since 1979, Stibo DX has been a leading technology partner for some of the world’s biggest media companies, including The New York Times, Gannett, Axel Springer, Times of India, and The Economist.
We are a truly international company with offices in Denmark, Norway, Germany, USA, and Bangladesh. In recent years we have made big investments in developing a digital experience platform that empowers enterprises to engage customers across their entire journey.
You will join an existing, well-functioning team to build the presentation layer that serves content to client applications such as browsers and native mobile/tablet apps. You will be contributing to products that are not only highly scalable but also extensible, and that are used by millions of users worldwide on a daily basis. Your day-to-day job will be writing API, SDK, and extensions to help developers build the right software to efficiently present content out on the internet.
Our team primarily uses the following technologies, and we expect that you have experience with some of them:
- Containers (Docker)
- Automated testing
- Java, nice to have
- Educational Requirement: B.Sc or M.Sc in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent
We are looking for someone with professional experience of 1-2 years, but if you are competent enough then the experience requirement can be relaxed.
As a person, you are:
- Passionate about building engaging solutions for the future market
- A team player that is happy to engage in discussion on how to deliver the best possible product
- Curious about learning and investigating new technologies
- Fluent in English
- A challenging job in an international company
- An opportunity to work with leading products and high-profile customers
- Competitive salary and excellent employment conditions
- A friendly and youthful working environment with highly skilled colleagues
- Benefit from using the most modern software development technologies and methodologies
- Possibility to visit Stibo DX’s headquarters in Aarhus, Denmark
- Annual bonus
- Office transportation/allowance
- Medical insurance
- Contributory Provident Fund
- Annual vacation leave of 20 days
- Breakfast and lunch at the office
- Other benefits as per company policy
You will be working at Kaderia Tower, 14th floor, JA 28/8B Mohakhali C/A, 1212 Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Apply now by sending your CV and application to email@example.com. Please mention “YourName applied for Software Engineer” in the subject of your mail. If you have questions, please contact Moshlehuddin Mazumder Apu, Development Manager, by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications are processed as they are received until the right candidate is found.